Coaching skills will increase your effectiveness in your various ministry and leadership roles. People who take this workshop see significant advancements in their ministry impact, while seeing their stress and busy-ness go down.
Coaching is not a new program for your church or another thing to add to your already busy schedule. It is an approach to doing ministry. It’s a more effective way of leading.
The course is very practical and interactive, with lots of skills practice built in. It’s not a lecture.
Not just the basics…
Based on the book, The COACH Model for Christian Leaders, this workshop is made for those who are experienced as well as those who are not-so-experienced in coaching skills.
Over the course of 6 Zoom sessions, you will become familiar with the COACH Model® and use it to coach other participants. By the end of the course you will have the skills and the confidence to use coaching in your work and home contexts.Topic and skills covered in this practical and interactive workshop:
- How to listen actively so others feel you understand them.
- How to ask powerful questions that initiate a change of thinking.
- How to generate feedback that avoids defensiveness.
- How to design action steps that will actually be accomplished.
- How to follow-up to increase learning and accountability.
Join the Coaching Workshop for Christian Leaders and get practical leadership skills training!